Sports Trainer wanted for S-League and Prime League 2014 season
By Eagles Admin on 21 December 2013
- Minimum diploma or ITE certificate in Sports and Wellness or equivalent
- Have good communication skills
- Sports First Aid certificate
- CPR AD
- Has background in sports, preferably in football
- Basic strength and conditioning knowledge
- Injury management
- Monitor players’ injury and rehab program
- Warming up and cooling down for players
- Strength and conditioning training
- In-charge of both S-League and Prime League squads
How to apply?
Interested applicants are invited to write in with full resume stating details of work experience, qualifications, present and expected salaries with contact numbers to Andrew (email@example.com).
Closing Date: 3 January 2014